At Foster McCollam
Here, we provided some useful resources you can utilize to learn more about your situation. If you have any questions or concerns, please call Foster McCollam today at (703) 420-7011 and set up a consultation. Our attorneys would be more than happy to assist you.
In certain jurisdictions, you may search for your case and case status. Information is only provided for certain Circuit Court Cases and for General District Court Cases. There is no information provided from Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court as cases pertaining to juveniles are sealed from the public.
The Virginia Legislative Information System Website provides, among other databases, the Code of Virginia in numerical order.
The Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice provides information and resources concerning the juvenile justice system in Virginia.
The Virginia Department of Social Services website provides information regarding child abuse and neglect and provides certain publications including manuals setting forth procedure and guidelines that Child Protective Services must follow.
News articles featuring our firm include:
- Va. teen could be jailed for “sexting” girlfriend
- In ‘sexting’ case, Manassas City police want to photograph teen in sexually explicit manner, lawyers say
- A ‘sexting’ story you won’t believe
- Police refuse to execute warrant for photos of youth’s erection in sexting case
- Even without the warrant, Manassas ‘sexting’ case is outrageous
- Police drop plan to take graphic photos of Va. teen as evidence in sexting case
- Manassas case rekindles debate over penalties for ‘sexting’
- Manassas City teen placed on probation in ‘sexting’ case where police sought photos
- ‘Sexting’ case points to need for reform, critics say