Manassas Family Law Attorney
Representation for Divorce, Custody, & Support Cases
In family court, the fight is about your personal relationships and your family’s future. You need more than an attorney who will just file legal paperwork; you need an advocate. At Foster McCollam Wright, PLLC, we can guide you through each step of the legal process, explaining each phase, to help you make the difficult choices about what is best for your family’s future. Backed by years of experience, our family law attorneys in Manassas can effectively protect your rights and fight for your best interests.
We can assist you in all areas of family law, including the following:
- Divorce - Get the facts and learn the laws of divorce from our seasoned attorneys.
- Child Custody - Fighting for custody following a divorce? We can help.
- Child Support - Learn the duration and amount of support you may be entitled to.
- Visitation - Denied primary custody? Get assistance with your visitation rights as a parent.
- Prenuptial Agreements - Premarital agreements outline what should happen with the marital home, personal property, and financial assets in the event your marriage ends. It is a contract which determines each spouse’s duties and obligations in the event things turn sour.
To speak with one of our family law attorneys in Manassas, call Foster McCollam Wright, PLLC today at (703) 420-7011 or contact us online.